Individual & Family Health Insurance
Smart Decisions Today For A Healthy Tomorrow.
Health insurance is a good way to help you manage your health care costs. You pay health care companies premiums – a set amount of money each month - and you get benefits to pay for your eligible health care expenses. This can include regular doctor checkups or injuries to treatment for long-term illnesses.
You can purchase individual health insurance through The CFI Agency on your own. Even though it’s called individual health insurance, you can also find plans to cover your family. Because health care can be expensive, it’s a smart idea to have health insurance so you’re prepared for when you or your family have medical needs.
Our various types of Individual and Family Health Insurance options include :
- FFS (Fee-for-Service)
- HMO (Health Maintenance Organization)
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization)
- POS (Point-of-Service)
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
Since each insurance option differs in cost and benefits, it’s important to discuss your unique needs with an insurance expert who can keep you, your spouse, and your children covered under the right plan at a price you can afford.
Find A Health Insurance Plan That’s Right For You
- Prepare for the unexpected. You never know when you’ll need medical help.
- Staying healthy. Many preventive care services – like checkups - are covered at 100%.
- It’s the law. Under the Affordable Care Act, you may pay a penalty if you don’t have qualified health care coverage.