When your computers, machines and other equipment work properly, your business runs smoothly. But what happens when a vital piece of equipment breaks down? You're stuck while the equipment or wiring is repaired or replaced. During that time, you typically have to pay for the servicing and you may even lose revenue as your business grinds to a halt. Business equipment insurance eliminates that risk by covering your equipment repair costs and reimbursing you for lost income.
The CFI Agency member agent has access to equipment breakdown insurance policies from a wide variety of insurance companies. Your local agent can help you compare several policies and rates, and help you select the coverage that fits your company's needs. Find an agent today to get business equipment insurance quotes.
Top 10 Reasons for Business Interruptions
- Weather related events
- Broken water pipes
- Network loss due to severed fiber or communication lines
- Intermittent or total power failure
- Human error
- Intentional security breach caused by hacking or computer virus
- Lost or corrupted data caused by damage to physical devices, network failure or user error
- System failure that triggers failures in other parts of a system
Call a The CFI Agency agent today to find out how we can help you make sure all your equipment is covered. We can show you how to keep your business running in the event of an equipment failure. Ultimately, we will help you stay in business when your equipment threatens to put you out of business.