Coverage for Your Employees
Protection And Assurance For Your Employees
- Maintaining proper insurance coverage for your employees - whether you have one or 100 - not only benefits your workers, it protects your business as well.
- Running a business without mandatory insurance coverage leaves employers open to liability if their employees are injured or die
- Business owners are required by law to pay unemployment taxes in all states. States use those funds to provide benefits to those who are unemployed through no fault of their own. Workers' compensation is a legal requirement in all states but Texas and provides benefits to employees injured on the job. It provides employee benefits for sickness or injury that occurs outside the workplace.
- If a worker is injured on the job and the business doesn't have workers' compensation insurance to cover the injury, the costs could run you out of business, Howell warns. Depending on the type of injury, medical bills and legal fees could easily run into the millions of dollars, he says.Here's how to protect your business and your employees
At The CFI Agency, we work hard to provide the best protection plans for businesses and their employees. Our coverage options for employees include:
- Disability Insurance
- Employer-Sponsored Retirement
- Group Disability Insurance
- Group Benefits
- Individual Life Insurance
- Retiree Health Coverage
- Voluntary Benefits
- And much more …