Limousine Services Insurance
Insurance Options that Will Keep You on the Move
Limousine insurance companies offer commercial auto insurance that matches the specific needs of limo services. Because your business involves the transportation of people in your car, van or limo, you need coverage that protects your passengers and covers your risk for a liability claim. Your limo coverage may need to include:
- Personal injury limousine insurance: Personal injury insurance will cover the cost of accidents and injuries involving your limousine. This coverage can include medical bills, rehabilitation, lost wages and even funeral expenses. It will typically also cover you for pedestrian accidents, regardless of who is at fault.
- Uninsured and underinsured coverage: Uninsured/underinsured motorists insurance is an important coverage to consider including in your limousine insurance quotes. This coverage protects you in the event you or one of your drivers is in an accident caused by a driver who does not have adequate coverage to pay your costs. Many states make this insurance mandatory for limousine operators.
- Employment practices liability insurance: The limousine drivers for your car, van or limo should be covered by employment practice insurance. This type of insurance will protect your limousine company if one of your employees or chauffeurs accuses you of sexual harassment, discrimination or wrongful termination.
- Bodily injury insurance for limousine drivers: Whether or not your state requires bodily injury insurance, it is a good idea for your limo drivers to have this coverage in the event that they are at fault for an accident. The coverage will include legal fees if your limousine company is sued, as well as the more immediate medical and rehabilitation bills.
- Property damage liability: Your limousine insurance should include property damage liability to cover the cost of any property damage that you or your drivers cause while on the job. This portion of your policy will also cover the costs of legal fees, up to the limits of your policy, if the person with damaged property takes you to court.
Whatever your needs, The CFI Agency will provide you with the coverage you deem necessary to stay on the cutting edge within the life sciences field. Contact one of our insurance specialists today to schedule a consultation.