Benefits That Can Make You Smile.
- Health plans that include dental coverage :- Dental coverage is included in some Marketplace health plans. You can see which plans include dental coverage when you compare them. If a health plan includes dental, the premium covers both health and dental coverage.
- Separate, stand-alone dental plans :- In some cases separate, stand-alone plans are offered. You can see them when you shop for plans in the Marketplace. If you choose a separate dental plan, you’ll pay a separate, additional premium.
Our Dental Coverage options include:
- Traditional Indemnity
- Dental Health Maintenance Organization (DHMO)
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
There are 2 categories of Marketplace dental plans: High and low.
- The high coverage level has higher premiums but lower copayments and deductibles. So you'll pay more every month, but less when you use dental services.
- The low coverage level has lower premiums but higher copayments and deductibles. So you’ll pay less every month, but more when you use dental services.
When you compare dental plans in The CFI Agency, you’ll find details about each plan’s costs, copayments, deductibles, and services covered.