Additional Insurance To Cover The Gaps.
A supplemental health insurance plan is a health care plan that covers anything above and beyond minimum essential medical coverage. Supplemental health plans can provide added medical coverages, or can also be purchased to contribute to paying the costs not covered by the basic health insurance plan, such as co-insurance, co-pays and deductibles. It all depends on the type of supplemental health insurance plan you are looking for.
Types Of Supplemental Insurance
- Dental insurance for adults
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Vision Insurance Plans
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Travel Insurance for Healthcare coverage when you are outside your health insurance network
- Long term care insurance
- Short term health insurance coverage
- Medicare or Medicaid Supplemental Plans
Avoid gaps in your current Health plan with Supplemental Insurance from The CFI Agency.