In-Home Business Insurance

It’s Not Just Your Home. It’s Your Living

Millions of self employed professionals operate their business from home and rely on their homeowner’s insurance policies to provide protection for their home based businesses, while your house is protected, your important business files, equipment and operations may not be. To properly secure your home business, you should seriously consider home based business insurance.

An in home business policy from The CFI Agency can cover.

  • Professional Liability
  • Personal Property Used For Business Operations
  • Loss Of Income Due To a Covered Event
  • Loss/Damage To Business Records And Inventory

We offer professional liability insurance and general liability insurance because you work from home, we’ll customize your coverage and reduced rates in some areas to reflect the lower level of risk you face.

Talk to a representative at The CFI Agency today to create the perfect plan to address all of your business needs.