Company van insurance could cover you and your vehicle(s) for travel to several places of work, transport of work related goods and materials and sales trips, and aim to minimise the impact any accident, damage or theft will have on your business. It works the same as a regular van insurance policy, but is designed to cater specifically to the needs of your business.
Van Insurance Features
Our commercial auto coverage for vans and hauling vehicles includes:
- Liability insurance to cover damage you cause to other people, vehicles, or property.
- Collision coverage to cover damage you cause to your own vehicle, such as running into a tree.
- Comprehensive coverage to cover vehicle theft and damage from falling objects, fire, glass, animals and some natural disasters.
- Medical payment insurance to provide some limited coverage for injury to you and others, including some funeral coverage.
- Uninsured motorist coverage that gives you coverage if the other motorist involved in an accident has no insurance.
- Towing or roadside assistance for the cost of towing, tire changing, a dead battery, and similar roadside repairs. This feature includes road service for breakdowns.
- Rental Reimbursement to cover the cost of renting a vehicle while yours is in the shop after an accident.
- Other forms of insurance can be purchased as add-ons, such as coverage of your tools in your van. These additions are, generally, relatively inexpensive.
- Umbrella policies are available that can increase your coverage over the basic liability limits.
Van insurance requires an agent and insurance company knowledgeable in business insurance lines and commercial auto coverage. You need someone who understands the needs and necessities of companies that depend on their transportation capabilities and vehicles to thrive. Whether it's for an individual vehicle or a fleet, call a commercial insurance professional at The CFI Agency today for your options and a competitive price quote.