Protect Your Business From Theft And Dishonesty.
This policy protects your business from financial losses in the event of a breach of trust by an employee. This policy covers monetary loss that you might have to suffer as a result of forgery, embezzlement, larceny or fraud / dishonesty or fraudulent conversion of money or money's worth or goods by your salaried employees.
- The policy pays the actual financial loss sustained as a result of the dishonesty / fraudulent act of the employee after adjusting any salary, commission, security deposit or any other money standing to his/her credit.
- The loss is payable up to the limit specified for the employee.
- You can take this policy if you have employees handling any goods and/or money with a system of keeping records of all transactions.
Types Of Fidelity Bonds
Fidelity Bond options from Flagler Insurance Agency include :
- ERISA Bonds - for covering any claims that involve a violation of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). This includes situations that range from imprudent investments to failure to enroll employees.
- Employee Dishonesty Bonds - that cover fraudulent acts committed by employees on the property of your business, including theft and other violations.
- Business Service Bonds - that protect against theft of a client’s or customer’s property on their premises as a result of your employee’s careless actions.
- While there are other options available, it’s important discuss the needs pertaining to your business with a licensed professional. At The CFI Agency, we can provide you with the proper protection to keep your assets secure